Once arrived at the top, the guide will lead you through the temple with explanations.
You will have time to take photos and walk around this amazing temple before leaving for Mon Cham.
Lunch break will be held on the way to Mon Cham. Arrived at the top of Mon Cham mountain, you could take pictures, picking strawberries and enjoy viewpoints.
At the end of the afternoon, we will leave Mon Cham and drive back to Chiang Mai.
Arrived at the office before 5.00pm.
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion
|Road Bike||57,000 THB||78,000 THB|
|Cruiser||65,400 THB||86,400 THB|
|Touring||73,800 THB||94,800 THB|
– The deposit is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
|Start/Finish||Chiang Mai at the office|
|Accommodations||Hotels carefully selected by the team En Route Bikers|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 1250km (777 miles)
|Daily distance traveled||Between 200 to 250km (125 to 155 miles)
|Highliths||Doi Pui - Doi Ang Khang - Tha Ton - Mae Sai - Golden Triangle - Chiang Rai - Wat Rong Khun (white temple) - Ban Dam temple - “Hall of Opium” - Chiang Khong - Phu Chi Fah - Doi Pha Thang - Bo Kluea - Pha Nang Koi - Phrae - Lampang
– Airport pickup drop-off from/to Chiang Mai Airport or to your hotel
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure
– Accommodation during the entire trip
– All meals during the whole itinerary, including water (except alcohol)
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / Suzuki motorcycle models with unlimited mileage
– Fuel during the entire trip
– A support vehicle to carry your luggage (1 luggage per person) + water and space for guests on entire trip upon prior request
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites
– Front Biker leading the group
– Third Party liability insurance
– Detailed tour booklet of the route including itinerary, maps, activities, etc.
– Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
– Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.