It is one of the most visited place in the north of Thailand. Hall of Opium is a famous museum that tells the whole story about the opium.
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
|Road Bike||26,000 THB||35,000 THB|
|Cruiser||29,600 THB||38,600 THB|
|Touring||33,200 THB||42,200 THB|
– The deposit is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
|Start/Finish||Chiang Mai at the office|
|Accommodations||Hotels carefully selected by the team En Route Bikers|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 635km (395 miles)
|Daily distance traveled||Between 180 to 250km (112 to 155 miles)
|Highliths||Doi Pui - Doi Ang Khang - Tha Ton - Mae Sai - The Golden Triangle - Chiang Rai - Wat Rong Khun (white temple) - Ban Dam temple|
– Airport pickup drop-off from/to Chiang Mai Airport or to your hotel
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure
– Accommodation during the entire trip
– All meals + soft drinks (NO alcohol)
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / Suzuki motorcycle with unlimited mileage
– Fuel during the entire trip
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites
– Front Biker leading the group
– Third Party liability insurance
– Detailed tour booklet of the route including itinerary, maps, activities, etc.
– Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
– Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.
For booking a date, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org