Located at 1 hour from Chiang Mai city.
On the way to the site you will across forests and local villages.
On the site, you could appreciate the amazing view points, breath fresh air of the mountain and even shopping.
The residents are really welcoming and peaceful, they sell strawberries and strawberry liquor but if you wish, you could pick fresh strawberries by yourself from their field in order to purchase them.
Once arrived at the top, the guide will lead you through the temple with explanations.
You will have time to take photos and walk around this amazing temple before leaving for Mon Cham.
Lunch break will be held on the way to Mon Cham. Arrived at the top of Mon Cham mountain, you could take pictures, picking strawberries and enjoy viewpoints.
At the end of the afternoon, we will leave Mon Cham and drive back to Chiang Mai.
Arrived at the office before 5.00pm.
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
|Road Bike||7,000 THB||9,000 THB|
|Cruiser||8,200 THB||10,200 THB|
|Touring||9,400 THB||11,400 THB|
– The deposit is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
|Start/Finish||Chiang Mai at the office|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 160km (99 miles)|
|Highliths||Doi Suthep temple – Stunning scenery – Villages - Mon Cham viewpoints – strawberry fields|
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure
– Lunch + soft drinks (NO alcohol)
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / Suzuki motorcycle with unlimited mileage
– Fuel during the entire trip
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites
– Front Biker leading the group
– Third Party liability insurance
– Detailed tour booklet of the route including itinerary, maps, activities, etc…
– Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
– Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.
For booking a date, please contact us at : email@example.com