Lan Na Kingdom was a state present in northern Thailand from 13th to 18th centuries. Lan Na was the main rival of Ayutthaya Kingdom. Later the Kingdom was annexed by Siam Kingdom and result to become the actual Thailand.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
|ROAD BIKE||1 490€||1 990€|
|CRUISER||1 700€||2 200€|
|TOURING||1 900€||2 400€|
– A deposit of 500 € is required and is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
– Contact us at email@example.com
|Start/Finish||Chiang Mai at the office|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 1 250km / 777 miles|
|Daily distance traveled||Between 200 to 250km / 125 to 155 miles|
|Highliths||Doi Pui – Doi Ang Khang – Tha Ton – Mae Sai – Golden Triangle – Chiang Rai – Wat Rong Khun (white temple) – Ban Dam temple – “Hall of Opium” – Chiang Khong – Phu Chi Fah – Doi Pha Thang – Bo Kluea – Pha Nang Koi – Phrae – Lampang g|
What is included in our road trip price ?
The prices advertised for En Route Bikers trips are transparent. There are NO hidden extras.
– Airport pickup and return from/to Chiang Mai Airport or to your hotel
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure
– Accomodation during the entire trip
– All meals during the whole itinerary, including water (except alcohol)
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / BMW motorcycle models with unlimited mileage
– Fuel during the entire trip
– A support van or 4×4 vehicle for luggage transportation (1 luggage per person) water and space for guests on entire trip upon prior request
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites
– Front Biker leading the group
– Third Party liability insurance
– Detailed tour booklet of the route including itinery, accomodation, maps, rest places, etc.
What is prohibited ?
Drinking alcohol during the road trip is absolutely unauthorized.
Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.