Southern Lan Na lands are located in the actual Nan province bordered by Laos. The province is a famous place visited by Thai people. They take some relaxing time there and camping along the river in small bungalows.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
|ROAD BIKE||850€||1 190€|
|TOURING||1 090€||1 430€|
– A deposit of 500 € is required and is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
– Contact us at email@example.com
|Start/Finish||Chiang Mai at the office|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 885km / 550 miles|
|Daily distance traveled||Between 180 to 250km / 112 to 150 miles|
|Highliths||Guan Phayao – Magic Mountain coffee shop – Phu Lang Ka – Pua – Bor Glua – Nan – Pha Nang Koy cave – Phrae – Phrat That In Kuen temple – Lampang|
What is included in our road trip price ?
The prices advertised for En Route Bikers trips are transparent. There are NO hidden extras.
– Airport pickup and return from/to Chiang Mai Airport or to your hotel
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure.
– Accomodation during the entire trip.
– All meals during the whole itinerary, including water (except alcohol).
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / Kawazaki motorcycle models with unlimited mileage.
– Fuel during the entire trip
– A support van or 4×4 vehicle for luggage transportation (1 luggage per person) water and space for guests on entire trip upon prior request.
– One experienced licensed tour guide will close the road and drive the support van or 4×4 vehicle including mechanical assistance.
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites
– Front Biker leading the group
– Third Party liability insurance
– Detailed tour booklet of the route including itinery, accomodation, maps, rest places, etc.