The Golden Triangle has been an area well-known for the growing of opium. It is nowadays a famous attractive tourist place. The Mekong river divides the Thai, Lao and Burmese border.
It is one of the most visited place in the north of Thailand. Hall of Opium is a famous museum that tells the whole story about the opium.
The roads are mostly easy to ride. Some parts might be a bit harder than others but all are feasible for real bikers. You must be able to handle a motorbike over 500cc and do not except to learn how to ride it during the road trip. We plan to ride around 635 km’s during the whole tour, which leaves plenty of time for relaxing, eating and sightseeing.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
– A deposit of 700€ is required for the motorcycles option “Road Bikes” and “Cruiser”. And 1,000€ for the motorcycle option “Touring”. It is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
– Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Start/Finish||Chiang Mai at the office|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 635km / 395 miles|
|Daily distance traveled||Between 180 to 250km / 112 to 155 miles|
|Highliths||Doi Pui – Doi Ang Khang – Tha Ton – Mae Sai – The Golden Triangle – Chiang Rai – Wat Rong Khun (white temple) – Ban Dam temple|
What is included in our road trip price?
The prices advertised for En Route Bikers trips are transparent. There are NO hidden extras.
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure.
– Accomodation during the entire trip.
– All meals during the whole itinerary, including water (except alcohol).
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / BMW motorcycle models with unlimited mileage.
– Fuel during the entire trip
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites
– Front Biker leading the group
– Third Party liability insurance
– Detailed tour booklet of the route including itinery, accomodation, maps, rest places, etc.
Please note transfer to your hotel or Chiang Mai airport is not included in the trip but we are happy to arrange this service for you.
What is prohibited ?
Drinking alcohol during the road trip is absolutely unauthorized.
Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.
This trip has no fixed departure schedule. Any departure day is available.
For booking a date, please contact us at : email@example.com