The Samoeng Loop is in Chiang Mai Province in northern Thailand.
Its winding road into the mountains northwest of Chiang Mai is highly popular with bikers.
If you love biking, it is a nice place to start a trip in the northern of Thailand.
You will explore forests, across unknown places and see stunning scenary.
The roads are mostly easy to ride. Some parts might be a bit harder than others but all are practicables for real bikers. You must be capable to handle a motorbike over 500cc and do not except to learn how to ride it during the road trip. We plan to ride around 118 km’s during the whole day which leaves plenty of time for visiting temples, eating and appreciate viewpoints.
Description of the journey
Meeting point at the office at 8.30am followed by a briefing of the day trip.
We start the tour at 9.00am and ride to Patara Elephant Farm.
We will reach Patara Elephant farm and the guide will lead you through the farm with explanations.
You will have time to take photos and feed elephants while walking around and discover this incredible farm before leaving for Mon Cham.
Lunch break will be held on the way to Mon Cham.
Arrived at the top of Mon Cham mountain, you could take pictures, picking strawberries and enjoy viewpoints. At the end of the afternoon,we will leave Mon Cham and drive back to Chiang Mai.
Arrived at the office before 5.00pm.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
– A deposit of 700€ is required for the motorcycles option “Road Bikes” and “Cruiser”. And 1,000€ for the motorcycle option “Touring”. It is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
– Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
| Start/Finish || Chiang Mai at the office |
| Duration || 1 day |
| Total distance traveled || Approximately 118km / 73 miles |
| Highliths || Patara Elephant Farm – Rural roads – Stunning scenery – Mon Cham viewpoints – Villages – strawberry fields |
What is included in our road trip price?
The prices advertised for En Route Bikers trips are transparent, there are NO hidden extras :
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure.
– Lunch + water (no alcohol).
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / Kawazaki motorcycle models with unlimited mileage.
– Fuel for the day trip.
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites.
– Front Biker with the tour guide leading the group.
– Third Party liability insurance.
Please note transfer to your hotel or Chiang Mai airport is not included in the trip but we are happy to arrange this service for you.
What is prohibited ?
Drinking alcohol during the road trip is absolutely unauthorized.
Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.
This trip has no fixed departure schedule. Any departure day is available.
For booking a date, please contact us at : email@example.com