Mon Cham sits on top of a small mountain and it spectacularly picturesque.
Located at 1 hour from Chiang Mai city.
On the way to the site you will across forests and local villages.
On the site, you could appreciate the amazing view points, breath fresh air of the mountain and even shopping.
The residents are really welcoming and peaceful, they sell strawberries and strawberry liquor but if you wish, you could pick fresh strawberries by yourself from their field in order to purchase them.
The roads are mostly easy to ride. Some parts might be a bit harder than others but all are practicables for real bikers. You must be capable to handle a motorbike over 500cc and do not except to learn how to ride it during the road trip. We plan to ride around 118 km’s during the whole day which leaves plenty of time for visiting temples, eating and appreciate viewpoints.
Description of the journey
Meeting point at the office at 8.30am followed by a briefing of the day trip. We start the tour at 9.00am and ride to the top of Doi Suthep mountain to visit Doi Suthep temple.
Once arrived at the top, the guide will lead you through the temple with explanations.
You will have time to take photos and walk around this amazing temple before leaving for Mon Cham.
Lunch break will be held on the way to Mon Cham. Arrived at the top of Mon Cham mountain, you could take pictures, picking strawberries and enjoy viewpoints.
At the end of the afternoon, we will leave Mon Cham and drive back to Chiang Mai.
Arrived at the office before 5.00pm.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
– A deposit of 700€ is required for the motorcycles option “Road Bikes” and “Cruiser”. And 1,000€ for the motorcycle option “Touring”. It is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
– Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiang Mai at the office
Total distance traveled
Approximately 118km / 73 miles
Doi Suthep temple – Stunning scenery – Villages – Mon Cham viewpoints – strawberry fields
What is included in our road trip price?
The prices advertised for En Route Bikers trips are transparent, there are NO hidden extras :
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure.
– Lunch + water (no alcohol).
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / Kawazaki motorcycle models with unlimited mileage.
– Fuel for the day trip.
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites.
– Front Biker with the tour guide leading the group.
– Third Party liability insurance.
Please note transfer to your hotel or Chiang Mai airport is not included in the trip but we are happy to arrange this service for you.
What is prohibited ?
Drinking alcohol during the road trip is absolutely unauthorized.
Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.
This trip has no fixed departure schedule. Any departure day is available.
For booking a date, please contact us at : email@example.com