Lan Na Kingdom was a state present in northern Thailand from 13th to 18th centuries. Lan Na was the main rival of Ayutthaya Kingdom. Later the Kingdom was annexed by Siam Kingdom and result to become the actual Thailand.
The roads are mostly easy to ride. Some parts might be a bit harder than others but all are feasible for real bikers. You must be able to handle a motorbike over 500cc and do not except to learn how to ride it during the road trip. We plan to ride around 1,250 km’s during the whole tour, which leaves plenty of time for relaxing, eating and sightseeing.
|Start/Finish||Chiang Mai at the office|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 1 250km / 777 miles|
|Daily distance traveled||Between 200 to 250km / 125 to 155 miles|
|Highliths||Doi Pui – Doi Ang Khang – Tha Ton – Mae Sai – Golden Triangle – Chiang Rai – Wat Rong Khun (white temple) – Ban Dam temple – “Hall of Opium” – Chiang Khong – Phu Chi Fah – Doi Pha Thang – Bo Kluea – Pha Nang Koi – Phrae – Lampang g|
|Day 1||Chiang Mai – Doi Ang Khang||184 kms|
|Day 2||Doi Ang Khang – Chiang Rai||148 kms|
|Day 3||Chiang Rai – Chiang Khong||172 kms|
|Day 4||Chiang Khong – Phu Chi Fah||83 kms|
|Day 5||Phu Chi Fah – Bo Kluea||254 kms|
|Day 6||Bo Kluea – Phrae||205 kms|
|Day 7||Phrae – Chiang Mai||200 kms|
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
|ROAD BIKE||1 490€||1 990€|
|CRUISER||1 700€||2 200€|
|TOURING||1 900€||2 400€|
– A deposit of 500 € is required and is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
– Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included in our road trip price ?
The prices advertised for En Route Bikers trips are transparent. There are NO hidden extras.
– Airport pickup and return from/to Chiang Mai Airport or to your hotel
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure
– Accomodation during the entire trip
– All meals during the whole itinerary, including water (except alcohol)
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / BMW motorcycle models with unlimited mileage
– Fuel during the entire trip
– A support van or 4×4 vehicle for luggage transportation (1 luggage per person) water and space for guests on entire trip upon prior request
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites
– Front Biker leading the group
– Third Party liability insurance
– Detailed tour booklet of the route including itinery, accomodation, maps, rest places, etc.
What is prohibited ?
Drinking alcohol during the road trip is absolutely unauthorized.
Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.
Start the tour at the office in Chiang Mai
Visit the magnificent Wat Tha Ton Chedi
Sleep in Akha Village
Enjoy the local tea of Choui Fong
Discover the extraordinary White Temple of Chiang Rai
Have lunch at a local restaurant and appreciate the view of the reservoir
Sleep in a local hotel and relax at its swimming pool
Visit the Blue Temple in Chiang Rai
Ride to the northern most of Thailand
Visit the Golden Triangle viewpoint
Long tail boat tour on the Mekong river
Trekking to Phu Chi Fah summit to appreciate the viewpoint
Hiking in the dawn until Phu Chi Fah summit and discover the most beautiful sunrise of Thailand
Coffee break at Magic Mountain in Phu Lang Ka mountains
Visit of Bo Kluea, the salt village
Ride across mountains and break in a coffee shop
Visit the extraordinary Pha Nang Koy cave
Discover Wat Phra That Suthon Mongkhon Khiri with its Giant reclining Buddha
Ride horse carriage in Lampang city