Southern Lan Na lands are located in the actual Nan province bordered by Laos. The province is a famous place visited by Thai people. They take some relaxing time there and camping along the river in small bungalows.
The roads are mostly easy to ride. Some parts might be a bit harder than others but all are feasible for real bikers. You must be able to handle a motorbike over 500cc and do not except to learn how to ride it during the road trip. We plan to ride around 885 km’s during the whole tour, which leaves plenty of time for relaxing, eating and sightseeing.
|Start/Finish||Chiang Mai at the office|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 885km / 550 miles|
|Daily distance traveled||Between 180 to 250km / 112 to 150 miles|
|Highliths||Guan Phayao – Magic Mountain coffee shop – Phu Lang Ka – Pua – Bor Glua – Nan – Pha Nang Koy cave – Phrae – Phrat That In Kuen temple – Lampang|
|Day 1||Chiang Mai – Phu Lang Ka||274 kms|
|Day 2||Phu Lang Ka – Bo Kluea||149 kms|
|Day 3||Bor Glua – Nan – Phrea||214 kms|
|Day 3||Phrae – Chiang Mai||250 kms|
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
|ROAD BIKE||850€||1 190€|
|TOURING||1 090€||1 430€|
– A deposit of 500 € is required and is payable at the time of departure and is reimbursed at the end of the trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
– Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included in our road trip price ?
The prices advertised for En Route Bikers trips are transparent. There are NO hidden extras.
– Airport pickup and return from/to Chiang Mai Airport or to your hotel
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation with the group the first morning before departure
– Accomodation during the entire trip
– All meals during the whole itinerary, including water (except alcohol)
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / BMW motorcycle models with unlimited mileage
– Fuel during the entire trip
– A support van or 4×4 vehicle for luggage transportation (1 luggage per person) water and space for guests on entire trip upon prior request
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites
– Front Biker leading the group
– Third Party liability insurance
– Detailed tour booklet of the route including itinery, accomodation, maps, rest places, etc.
What is prohibited ?
Drinking alcohol during the road trip is absolutely unauthorized.
Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
Make racing or racing start, driving on the back wheel, failing to comply with safety spaces between vehicles etc. are all prohibited by En Route Bikers.
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the participant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all rembursement.
Ride across mountains and forests
Lunch a long Phayo lake
Break at Phu Sang waterfall
Trekking to Phu Chi Fah summit to appreciate the viewpoint
Hiking in the dawn until Phu Chi Fah summit and discover the most beautiful sunrise of Thailand
Coffee break at Magic Mountain in Phu Lang Ka mountains
Visit of Bo Kluea, the salt village
Ride across mountains and break in a coffee shop
Visit the extraordinary Pha Nang Koy cave
Discover Wat Phra That Suthon Mongkhon Khiri with its Giant reclining Buddha
Ride horse carriage in Lampang city