This tour combines a 2-day visit of Bangkok, a 8-day motorcycle tour and a 5-day stop at the beach in Krabi. It is perfect for both solo bikers, groups and family.
We pick you up at the airport on your arrival day. The next day we visit the capital city of Thailand including its 2 most famous temples and the floating market at Damnoen Saduak.
About the motorcycle tour, we have set up for you a combination of our 2 famous tours: Mae Hong Sorn Loop / Chiang Rai Loop.
For more details about the tour, thank you to click on the below links:
Mae Hong Sorn
After the motorbike trip, we fly to Krabi, relax at the hotel and enjoy the beach. Different activities are proposed during that time (boat trip, snorkeling, etc…).
During the motorcycle tour, roads are mostly easy to ride. Some parts might be a bit harder than others but all are practicable. You must be capable to handle a motorbike over 500cc and do not except to learn how to ride it during the road trip. We plan to ride around 150 and 200 km’s per day which leaves plenty of time for relaxing, eating and sightseeing.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
|Motorcycles||Solo Biker||Biker + pillion|
|ROAD BIKE||4 500€||5 400€|
|CRUISER||4 600€||5 500€|
|TOURING||4 800€||5 700€|
If 4 or more bikers join the tour at the time of booking, we offer you a 5% discount on the total price.
If 3 or more bikers and 3 or more pillions join the tour at the booking time, the discount for the tour is 7% off the total price.
– A deposit of 20,000 baht is required, payable at the motorcycle departure date and reimbursed at the end of the motorcycle trip (if no damage occurred).
– VAT is included in the price.
– Contact us at email@example.com
|Start / Finish||Suvarnabhumi airport|
|Duration||17 days / 16 nights|
|Accommodation||Hotels and resorts carefully selected by En Route Bikers|
|Bangkok Transports||Sky train (BTS) / boat / van|
|Highlights (Bangkok)||Floating market / Wat Pho / Wat Phrakeow / rooftop dining|
|Motorcycle tour||Mae Hong Sorn / Chiang Rai|
|Total distance traveled||Approximately 1,450 km / 900 miles|
|Daily distance traveled||Approximately 180 km / 112 miles|
|Highlights||Doi Pui / Doi Suthep / Doi Inthanon / Long Neck Women’s village / Lod cave / Pai Canyon / Santichon village / Pai night market / Wat Tha Ton / Golden Triangle / Ban Daam Temple / Wat Rong Khun Temple / Long Tail Boat / Phu Chi Fah Sunset / Waterfalls|
|Highlights||Beach / Resort / Swimming Pool / Snorkeling / Boat Trip|
Note: Domestic flights are included in the tour price.
What is included in our road trip price?
The rates advertised for En Route Bikers trips are transparent, there are NO hidden extras :
– Airport pickup and drop-off from/to Bangkok Airport.
– Domestic flights BKK/CNX, CNX/KBV, KBV/BKK.
– Safety rules, introduction and presentation on Day 1.
– All transportation during the whole tour.
– Accommodation during the entire trip.
– All meals during the whole itinerary, drinks and wine on Day 2 and Day 8.
– Use one of the latest Honda / Yamaha / BMW / Suzuki / Kawasaki motorcycle models with unlimited mileage.
– Entrance fee of national parks and historical sites.
– Front Biker leading the group.
– Third Party liability insurance.
– A support vehicle for luggage transportation and space for guests on entire trip upon prior re- quest during the motorcycle tour.
What is prohibited ?
Drinking alcohol during the road trip is absolutely forbidden.
Failure to wear a helmet is strictly prohibited.
Racing or start-up, wheelings, failing to comply with safety gaps between vehicles etc…
If one of these conditions are not respected, this will result in the direct exclusion of the partici- pant from the trip and En Route Bikers shall decline all reimbursement.